Wednesday 16 May 2012

Getting Noticed

Well, it's been a while since my last blog - due to time and trying to 'get myself out there'!

I have now joined Folksy - and created a shop.  Whilst listing every day for a week or two I have so far not had a sale.  So joined some Folksy Forums and had some fantastic advice from fellow crafters.  Namely blogging more!  And to read a blog by say it says - which offers some great tips!

I have also joined the Handmade Crafts Directory - whilst I'm still trawling through the site it seems quite easy to use and you can add links to your various sites, shops and pages - be it Folksy, Etsy, Facebook or your own website.

You can follow me on Facebook here. 

I've been extremely busy with orders and have now attended my first craft fair - although to be fair it was a bit of a wash-out in more ways than one!  Wettest day of the year - and the 'craft fair' also had a car boot all rolled in with it.  More research next time I think!

Letter I - New Times Roman - with Polka Dot finish

Letter N - New Times Roman - with Polka Dot finish

Letter D - New Times Roman - with Polka Dot finish


Letter I - New Times Roman - with Polka Dot finish

Letter A - New Times Roman - with Polka Dot finish

Pics above of some letters I've just finished for a little girl - INDIA.  Extremely busy with orders at the moment - but will endeavour to try to blog more often and add lots of pics!

Bye for now x

2 comments:

  1. Well done for doing a blog post :-) Just been having a look at your website and folksy shop - I love your letters. What a fab idea. They would make great wedding presents, I shall bear you in mind. Thanks for the link too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Hun - found your blog very helpful and informative! X

    ReplyDelete